What you can expect…
- Highly personalized medical care tailored to meet your health needs.
- A warm and caring environment where privacy and discretion are valued.
- Quality time and undivided attention from your personal private physician.
- Extended office visits of 30 minutes for each and every patient.
- A dedicated physician advocating for your health and coordinating your healthcare needs.
- Panel limits so that there is optimal access of care for you.
- Open and accessible communication/access with your personal physician.
- 24/7 online access to your medical information via the health portal with the ability to review results, send secure emails and schedule appointments.
Our goal is to go back to the original core values of practicing medicine where quality time with the patient and undivided attention from the physician created long-term relationships that gave rise to better health. In order to keep the practice small and provide highly personalized care we are limiting the number of patients we have in our practice. We want each and every person to feel well-cared for and a special part of the Bloom medical family.
What do we treat?
- Acid reflux
- Acute injuries
- Chronic disease
- Heart Disease
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Infectious disease
- Sleep apnea
- Thyroid disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight management
We also perform the following:
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Diabetic care
- Joint injections
- Laceration (wound) repair
- Mole and wart removal
- Skin biopsies/excisions
- Weight loss counseling
Please note that this list does not include everything and is just a glimpse into what we treat.