Christina Bovelsky, MDPhysician
Bloom Family Medicine was established by Christina Bovelsky, M.D. with the dream of providing state-of-the-art medical care in an unhurried, warm, and inviting atmosphere. In this environment, long-term relationships can grow and develop as they once did in small town family practices.
Patients will actively partner with Dr. Bovelsky, a leading Board Certified Family Physician who has 15+ years of direct patient care to create personalized health plans. We want every patient to feel that they are actively involved with their medical care and are empowered to lead healthier lives.
Dr. Bovelsky's Background
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Opened First Direct Care/Concierge Primary Private Practice in Delaware
- Voted “Top Doc” in Delaware by peers and by patients
- Family Medicine Residency at Christiana Care Hospital in Newark, Delaware
- Medical School at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky
- BA in Psychology at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Membership and Affiliations
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Bovelsky enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and her adorable Shih Tzu, Daisy Mae. She is an avid traveler, self-proclaimed foodie, and loves being outdoors. She has recently taken up sailing.